Monday, June 04, 2007

The future...mall walking?

I just wanted to say that I had no idea mall walking was that big in this country. I mean, I knew people did it...mainly old folks who were told by their docs to get some exercise...but I went to the mall early today trying to beat the rush and ended up having to wait around til they opened at noon. I must have been the only person there not walking...I was lapped by at least 150 walkers in the span of 45 minutes. On one hand I feel it's a bit sad...what happened to walks outside and enjoying the fresh air? But on the other hand, at least they're getting some exercise...and can spend some money afterwords. If I mall walked, I'd reward myself with at least some iTunes afterwords.

1 comment:

AO said...

mall walking - I'm guessing that it's no good if after your exercise session you end up having a Frozen Coke, Maccas, and Wendy's in the food court :P