Monday, March 29, 2010

One last run...

Too bad snowboarding season is over, just when I started getting a little control of my board! I went back for one last run and since last week was so warm and it suddenly turned cold over the weekend, all the groomed snow was like ICE so people were catching edges all over the place. Definitely was able to control turns and start linking them without falling, and the last two runs I did there were no falls which was awesome. But before those, my knees did take a beating. I'm definitely going to have to invest in some protective gear for next season. I can't wait!

Today I'm just cleaning stuff up, trying to pack up winter stuff and get everything clean. I'll go to OBGYN later and see if there's any evening deliveries. I need to start studying for next year since it's the big bag third year where I'm actually expected to know stuff. I also need to start saving. I need a new computer (yet again) cuz my laptop is fritzing out on me, and using this netbook is slightly annoying since I lost bluetooth when I upgraded to Win 7. DAMN WINDOWS 7 I DISLIKE YOU.

No comments: